Here are nine reasons why Open Health is unlike any other offering currently available.
- IT’S SIMPLE. Employers told us they want a solution that takes care of everything for them. Cast & Crew Open Health does just that. Sign up and you’re covered.
- IT’S A TOTAL INDUSTRY SOLUTION. Our Plan provides a solution that addresses the industry’s very specific challenges regarding covering all non-union employees.
- EMPLOYERS CAN BUDGET FOR CAST & CREW OPEN HEALTH. We have a fee structure that simplifies budgeting. Employers pay as fringe on their invoice.
- OUR FEE STRUCTURE IS FAMILIAR. Studios and production companies have seen it before. It’s based on percentage of gross wages.
- EMPLOYERS CAN USE ANY PAYROLL PROVIDER. It doesn’t matter.
- CAST & CREW OPEN HEALTH ELIMINATES EMPLOYERS’ ADMINISTRATIVE BURDEN. Our Plan automates NOE and COBRA. Allocating costs across productions no longer is a headache. There’s no need to track terminations. Year-end reporting is simplified.
- OUR PLAN REALLY IS PORTABLE. It’s portable for the employer irrespective of which payroll provider it is using. And it’s portable for the employee who becomes covered under the Plan.
- WE DIDN’T GO FOR A QUICK FIX. We talked to the industry first so we could clearly understand the concerns and objectives. We wanted to make sure our offering would really address the challenges.
- WE OFFER SUPERIOR PRICING AND BENEFITS. Cast & Crew Open Health provides employers with large-group pricing and benefits that can’t be matched by market-based coverage that can be obtained elsewhere.